Tuesday, August 10, 2010

No eating here tonight, eating here tonight, no no no eating here tonight, you're on diet!!!

So Here I am 17 days in and 13lbs down. I'v only had a hard time once since the first week were I wanted to eat something (or anything) I shouldn't. But I made it, I think. I did take a bite of Mollys cereal this morning but I blame her for that, she woke me up too early and I wasn't thinking clearly.
I really want to cook or bake. Unfortunatly baking is cheaper. But I think I'm safe since i have no flour and the kids don't want to go with me to get some. Oh well.
I am getting WAY tired of fixing meals that I can't eat though. But I have learned to do some things I didn't know before like how to make a real omlette and how to make marinara sauce from scratch. Mmmmm
I have at least 2 weeks left, maybe more depending on how long the drops last, and I'm really hoping I can lose another 15lbs that would rock.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I am uber proud of you! Hang in there and keep posting, no matter how it goes. Love ya!!