Saturday, July 31, 2010

Weird dreams

I had some weird dreams last night. The first one I was at my parents house and my mom said she was going down to be with my oldest sister while she had a baby. Then she didn't come back. I was angry that she left since I was just visiting and had my kids with me and I felt like she didn't care about us. Then her and my sister came with the baby. The baby was super cute, her name was Maya but she spelled it Mya. The room my kids and I were staying in was also a candy store (not helping the diet much), and the kids kept eating things and I'd have to pay for it.

The second dream, we were getting our car fixed on Christmas day for some reason. But it was taking a REALLY long time. We had to take the car in to the shop before we opened presents. I kept trying to call people to say marry christmas but no one would answer their phone, and no one ever called me back. There was a moment that the lights went out in the shop and Molly got on the computer and fixed things to get our car done faster. It turned out the shop was siphoning gas from the vehicals and selling it and then charging people more because their car took longer to fix. I got into a fist fight with the shop owner and threw Strawberry soda ate him.
When we finally got home it was so late we told the kids we were going to make them wait till the next day to open gifts (it was Christmas remember). Then there was a knock at the door, Harry and I answered it and Harry was beyond excited to see........DEATH pretending to be the Hogfather. He brought us presents.

I'm losing my mind!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I just wanted you to know that you are not losing your mind. Your dreams sound eerily familiar and yes, DEATH does often knock on my door in my dreams as well...just wanted you to know that you are not alone!