Friday, June 10, 2005

Confessions of a Star Wars addict

I'm not a crazy person that could tell you the exact number of sand people on Tatooine, or why Darth Vader didn't sense that Laia was his daughter, but I know stuff and definitely have my opinions about other stuff.
Okay so if you haven't seen Episode Three don't read this because it will either spoil it or it just won't make sense. The emperor says that only one has ever cheated death, and then Yoda tells Obi Wan that Qui-gon is back and going to train him, does that mean he is the one? The emperor also tells Anakin that there was a Sith that could manipulate midi-clorians and create life, is that where Anakin came from, remember his mother said he has no Father? Does Anakin actually bring balance to the force by being the evil counterpart to his own son? And how is the force balanced, does there have to be good and evil?
As for my addiction, I have sons named Liam and Harrison you do the math. In fact I was watching the original Star Wars while in the hospital giving birth to my second son and all those annoying contractions just kept distracting me.

No comments: