Thursday, June 09, 2005

A day in the life

I wake up. This is my first opportunity of the day to trash my room. Mommy has foolishly folded my blankets and stacked them nicely and that can't be left alone. Mommy finally wakes up when I unplug the baby monitor and blast her with static. Then it's on to a full day of making mommy and daddy tackle me to change my diaper, smearing food all over myself and whatever else is in reach, watching Spongebob and/or Toy Story for the millionth time, poking my baby brother, trashing my room several more times, and throwing temper tantrums because I can't watch Spongebob and/or Toy Story again.
Then it's bed time and you guessed it my final chance to trash my room, in the dark this time!
Why do I do these things you ask, Because I'm two and I can.

No comments: